Make self-care a part of your workday!
Increase staff productivity, creativity, loyalty and longevity.
Decrease sick time, workers compensation, and health plan premiums.
Participants may experience many or all of the following:
- Better posture while seated and standing
- Stronger, more mobile hands and wrists
- More relaxed neck and shoulders
- Comfort and support in the low back
- Improved hip and knee tracking
- Proper abdominal engagement
- Deeper breathing
- Better mood and ability to focus
- More restful sleep and energy during the day
- Overall better Mind-Body connection and awareness
- Familiarity with simple self-care techniques to continue on their own
These programs can be custom-tailored to your needs:
MELT 4-Week Beginners Series
60, 75 or 90-minute classes, once a week. Participants will be introduced to the basic science and method of MELTing using specialized MELT rollers and balls.
Week one: Hands and Feet
Week two: Core
Week three: Neck and Shoulders
Week four: Hips and Legs
MELT for Lunch
45-minute lunchtime MELT classes to erase the strain of sitting in chairs or performing repetitive movements.
Easy Does It Yoga
You work hard enough already. Make your yoga practice easy and relaxing with this 45-minute class designed to release tension and create freedom in the body.
MELT Hand and Foot Breaks
Short 15-20 minute mini-MELT sessions using MELT balls on the hands and/or feet. Can be offered before or after meetings, or during staff breaks.
Specialized 90 minute – 2 hour workshops are available on the following topics:
- MELT Your Upper Body
- MELT Your Hips & Knees
- MELT Your Core
- MELT for Chronic Pain Relief
- MELT for Pregnancy and Post-Partum Fitness
- MELT for Autoimmune and Neurological Conditions
- MELT for Sleep
- MELTed Yoga
Special Events and Presentations:
- Corporate Health Fairs
- Corporate Conferences
- Corporate Retreats
- Lunch and Learn
Please contact me for details about any of these programs. I look forward to working with you!