The MELT Self-Care Challenge: 18 Days for $18!
Audio Series (listen on your phone or computer)
May 12-29, 2018
What better way to start fresh in the Spring than to jump into MELTing your hands and feet daily! Spring is the natural time for shedding the toxins of winter and getting ready for a more active lifestyle with happy, healthy, mobile, and pain-free joints. Improve your runs, swings, and kicks for summer!
From eating a sandwich to stepping down from the curb, your body depends on your hands and feet to move through the world with ease and efficiency. Your hands and feet contain billions of nerve endings, and they need a gorgeous, juicy connective tissue environment to send, receive, and act on signals from your nervous system about how to respond. And those nerves travel to the spine as well, so working on your hands and feet supports good posture, deep sleep, healthy digestion and much more!
MELTing your hands and feet regularly helps:
- Trigger finger
- Wrist pain
- Tennis elbow
- Frozen Shoulder
- Neck and Lower Back Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Ankles
- Painful Knees and Hips
- Insomnia, Energy and Mood
- Balance and Coordination
This program includes exclusive access to following audio recordings, created personally by me:
- Introduction: How to get the most out of your MELT experience
- The MELT Mini Hand and Foot Treatments (3 days)
- The Soft Ball Foot Treatment (3 days)
- The Soft Ball Hand Treatment (3 Days)
- The Full Foot Treatment (3 Days)
- The Full Hand Treatment (3 Days)
- The Forearm and Bunion Treatments (3 Days)
Participants will be emailed a new link to listen to the recordings every three days. The recordings will take you through each MELT Treatment, starting with the most basic to the most advanced.
Each audio recording is 25-30 minutes, and can be done anywhere you have internet connection, at your convenience, during the 18 days of the series. I encourage all participants to start together and follow the order and progression with the rest of the group.
Recordings are not downloadable, and available for a limited time only, until June 9.
See how much your body can change with 18 days of consistent MELT practice!
For this special series, you will need:
– A smart phone or computer
– A MELT Hand and Foot Treatment Kit available on www.meltmethod.com (8 balls, good for 2 people) for $50 plus shipping and tax
a Mini Kit available by direct purchase through Edya (please contact me for details) for $30 flat rate
– Socks you can take off
– Sleeves you can roll up
– A willingness to try something new and have fun!
Sunday, June 3
Studio in the Heights
500 Fort Washington Avenue
$50 at the Door
Register by June 1 to SAVE $10!
You’re strong, but are you stable?
- Do your joints click and pop when you do a push up or a squat?
- Does your neck or lower back feel sore the day after your workout?
- Have you been injured before and not recovered as well as you would like?
Then you need MELT Performance!
In this workshop you will learn how to wake up the small, hard-to-access muscles that stabilize the shoulder girdle and the hips in addition to rebalancing your NeuroCore.
Awesome for yogis, runners, or athletes who prefer to maintain their joints pain-free! Great for those recovering from injury or pregnancy! Fun for people who like to lift heavy bags of groceries or wayward toddlers without strain! Great for the long active summer to come.
All Performance rollers and resistance bands are provided, and are for special purchase at the end of the workshop.
Please contact Studio in the Heights to register: www.studiointheheights.com